TICK TOCK



Aug 23, 2009

Diplomats,Liers,Masked people---i hate u all


The fire inside me is growing day by day,the fire of rage,the fire of hatred for the masked peoples around me who speak something in the front and stab me sweetly in the back when I'm not there.
As the kind of people are increasing day by day i can now detect them quite easily,but the real pain lies in the fact that most of them are my near and dear one s whom i trusted the most,may be I'm wrong is what u say,but i have enough seen and felt their hatred toward me which they don't directly speak of.
My life is in a mess because of them,they made me choose the wrong way,they trapped me,they destroyed my sweet innocence,but now i can't do anything but cry,cry the hell.
Why ?why did the did this to me ,am i that bad,i didn't hurt them,i never thought of ever injuring them,but only to help them to my best abilities,then why? i get no answers.yes,u may think that I'm getting quite a psycho,but the fact is,pain is felt to the most if hurt has occurred to thy self.I don't know where my life will lead me,but still then I'll remember the help i have got from them,and will surely try and repay them a part of it if cant the full.

6 comments:

navin said...

Hey man.. wot happened??
the saddness thou speakest of, may I knw the cause
the pain that u suffer from, may I knw the inducer??

in similar situations i tell myself "Y trust others when u can trust urself"??

ARiTRA said...

what happened tirtha? you are such a strong personality! I do remember at times when I was stepping wrong you was there always to show me the right... don't worry dear... forget about them who have back stabbed you.. have faith in you and everything will be fine.. no matter what be the Tirtha I know... Valo Thakish

Tirtha said...

The internal hardship of mind cant be judged by the External views,Aritra da,I can only say this,no more no less

ARiTRA said...

it seems i'm getting to know the other Tirtha

Unknown said...

You have expressed yourself fantastically, Here is nothing to write in my fingers but I thing I need to write one line and i.e. - "If the loser keeps his smile, the winner will lose the thrill of his victory."

Prabhat Ghosh said...

the only thing u can do is to forgive them....

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Infringement Checker
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Any Messages For Me ?????

COPYRIGHTS RESERVED (C) Stunner Talks

2011 (C) Copyrigtht Reserved By Tirtha Chakraborty



Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Checker